Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Crafter's Companion Fanciful Fuchsia stamp die set by Sheena Douglass coloured with Spectrum Noir markers

I just can't get enough of playing with this stamp/die set from Crafter's Companion, designed by artist Sheena Douglass.  I stamped the images with Spectrum Noir FINESSE alcohol-proof ink (the BEST for alcohol markers I've ever used! not even a spec of ink on my markers or moved by the ink) onto Spectrum Noir Watercolor paper.  Then used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to colour the images.  After cutting out with the matching dies I used some stylus tools to roll the flowers and glued them together with hot glue.  Instead of using the "stem" stamp that came with the set, I decided to make them even more 3D by sticking a floral wire in the top of each flower (again with hot glue) and wrapping the wire with green floral tape that I found at the dollar store.  The turned out wonderfully! Such little eye-candies! #CraftersCompanion #SpectrumNoir

No comments:

Post a Comment