Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 (my version)

I've always wanted to follow along with Tim Holtz' 12 Tags blog and since the FB group The Craft Hole sent  a challenge to do it to the members, I finally have the incentive to complete it! If you're interested in what Tim Holtz' original design inspirations were, go to his web at www.TimHoltz.com



December 2014                                                                                
I am so excited! I actually finished a whole year of tags! and did them month by month.  Looking forward to next year's inspiration from Tim Holtz. On this December tag, I mixed the paper die cut greenery with some pieces of faux greenery cut from a Christmas pick to give it more 3D layering.

November 2014                                                                                 
Since I didn't have the Layered Leaf and I didn't even start the tag until after Thanksgiving, I decided to use the Layered Snowflake die and add a tag for the winter seasons.

October 2014                                                                                     

September 2014                                                                                 




August 2014                                                                       



July 2014                                                                            


                         June 2014

                         May 2014



                         April 2014

                      March 2014




February 2014


January 2014 Tag


27 comments:

  1. Both tags are absolutely beautiful! The second one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your unique versions of the 12 tags so far. I was looking for your name and I read your about piece on the side bar - I love how your creativity was nurtured in such a wonderful way - I am going to take a leaf out of your Mum's book from now on (pardon the pun!) TFS Hugs Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Helen - have fun creating! It's such a haven in the world !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm late joining this party too but better late than never they say. :) Your tags are amazing! I love each and every one!! Hope to have mine ready soon, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a bunch. :) When you get yours up send a tell, I'd like to check them out.

      Delete
  5. Love the peacock feather on March. They are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your June version! bold and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tags. Like them all! Karen.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. All of your tags are lovely! The bats on the skull are perfect for your Sept tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. O.M.Geeeeee what an amazing array of tags!!! Love love love the bats and skull tag..... surely a winner!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool take on the September 2014 tag.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all the nice comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful sparkle on this months tag! I love the collection you've produced, this year I failed to create the first 3 due to my husband being hospitalised whilst we were in France!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) hopefully this coming year will treat you wonderfully and you can finish ALL the tags for 2015! :D

      Delete
  13. Wow! What a pretty set of cards! Congratulations on your December tag win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sara! I received a great set of stamps, some ink, and embellies -- was so fun

      Delete
  14. Thanks for sharing all your great tags! Can see how they are inspired by each month's tag, but are definitely your own. Congrats on the win. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kind of you to comment. Appreciate you stopping by pmstamper!

      Delete