Thursday, August 9, 2018

Summer's Last Hurrah - Necklace using Crafter's Companion Embossing Folders & Spectrum Noir alcohol markers


outside lighting  

Decided to do something a little different.  I had a thin scrap of copper craft sheet metal leftover from a past project.  After running it through some Crafter's Companion embossing folders (French Lace & Butterfly Trellis), I formed the metal into squares and the one I ran through the French Lace folder, I formed into a cone.   Since I love big bold jewelry decided to put it all together with some beads, charms, chains and make a farewell necklace to summer.  The added color on the metal is where I just touched alcohol markers by Spectrum Noir  to some of the raised areas from the embossing.  It's always fun to make a few items out of the comfort zone.

inside lighting

No comments:

Post a Comment