Monday, July 23, 2018

Crafter's Companion Harmony & Finesse Ink Pads - images colored using Spectrum Noir Markers - Fairy & Mushroom Stamps by Donna Ratcliff

I have used ink pads for various art and mix media projects for over 20 years, I have never met the likes of Crafter's Companion water reactive Harmony ink pads.  I can't even enjoy using my old pads now (not even my distress and archival inks).   I purchased 5 sets (4 Harmoney (water-reactive), 1 Finesse (alcohol proof) from HSN and now I have to get all the other colors!  I won't be able to happily craft without them.  Such excellent quality. 

Playing with the inks I made a quck "sunset" like background by just smearing the colours together.  Sprinkled a couple dashes of water to get a beautiful splattered effect.  Added some mountains and some stamps and just had a relaxing morning before the sun came up.  Playing in my little art journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment