Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Did I just do a CUTE? Handmade Card - In love with Stamp Girls by 3 Birds Studio

Obviously, by looking at my past creative attempts, I seldom am intrigued by anything that could be labeled "cute" "cutesy" "sweet" ... however, on one bewildering purchase from HSN I ordered the Stamp Girls stamp set from 3 Birds Studios and on a whim even signed up for autoship for future shipments.  Was it because I was half asleep or because the idea that I had 16 female nieces, that may not like my Steampunk or Gothic modes, flowing through my brain? who knows .. but I AM SO GLAD I DID! I had fun making a (shall I say the ewe word?) CUTE card and I love it.  Can't wait to see what the autoship delivers in the upcoming months.
I used Anna Griffin dies for the lattice and corner die cuts and pieced together some older Prima flowers and stamens to create a flower and fished out some other things that were in my stash for embellishments.  I used the Rock-a-Block stamp block by Crafter's Companion (highly recommend those for making a great stamped impression) and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment