Friday, June 13, 2014

FRIDAY the 13th TAG using Tim Holtz Tag, Apothecary and Cargo Stencil Numbers Dies and Resist Papers

Started making this tag on Thursday night and after seeing a tag challenge on The Craft Hole for a tag on Friday 13th decided to use the newly released CARGO Movers & Shapers Die set by Tim Holtz (put a few in the pic below so you can see how they are arranged.  At first I didn't think I would use them, now I don't think I will stop.  I cut  these numbers out of medium/thick black chipboard and altered them with Tim's Distress Stains and Paints and Ink Gold Rubs.  The test tub on the side is a real pharmaceutical grade glass test tube with a cork, I found both at a military surplus store.  Wishbone=Tim Holtz.  The labels are by 7 Gypsies.  Chain handmade from wire in my stash.  Charms & skull from stash.  Eyelets are WeRMemory Keepers.  In the test tube (since the label I chose stated "CHLOROFORM" I used the Huggies wet wipe I had used to clean the ink off my mat, dried it with the RANGER HEAT IT tool and tore off a piece and stuffed it in the test tube for an aged look.  The skull on the resist paper was initially covered in Picket Fence (white) Distress Stain, then rubbed off, dried, coated in CRACKLE Glossy Accents, and after drying touched with some of Tim Holtz' Adirondack Alcohol Inks.


No comments:

Post a Comment