Friday, February 9, 2018

Valentine Romance Heart Shaped Loaded Envelope (BoxElope) using Sizzix Pro Die Heart Ribbon, Anna Griffin, & Tim Holtz dies, Crafter's Companion Luxury Cardstock

 Made the pocket by cutting the top off another chipboard Ribbon Heart die cut.  The crackle is simply where I painted it black, painted on Crackle Medium, then painted red.  The gold accents are UTEE (Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel) in Gold by Ranger Ink.  Victorian style fabric roses are from TresorsDeLuxe (Etsy store) (I changed the color using Red Pepper Alcohol Ink from Tim Holtz) and a Gold Krylon Leafing pen.


Here's a video I did of the LE - forgive all my lighting problems and my ... brain ... on so many cold medications I'm surprised I'm forming complete sentences.
The altered "giant" paper clip was decorated with wings and a cherub I made with resin.
This wand was created with a resin cherub, red velvet scrap poof, lace and die cuts are Anna Griffins French Fans Dies 










1 comment: