Friday, July 7, 2017

MERMAID Loaded Envelope

Joined a one-on-one swap on Loaded Envelopes Galore (a Facebook Group).  I've only made a few loaded envelopes before and they are my new favorite!! so much fun


 the back

I have to make them thick ... or I bust out the sides stuffing them with the goodies

 And here's what I stuffed it with LOL -- now you know why I have to make it thick --- the Mermaid Chunky Charm dangle and the "WISH" box it was attached to was put on the side ... if you haven't tried loaded envelopes .. hop on the bandwagon!!!

3 wands, 2 have bubbles .. you can't see it clearly but the sunset scene of a man smooching a mermaid),  the glitter tail fits in a pocket on the front of the Loaded Envelope.  On the back are two clips holding 2 Jolee's pack.

back-side of wands and tail

I made some "rusty" resin pieces from a Prima mold as one of the gifts.  Loving that mold!! (Prima IOD Nautica II mould)

No comments:

Post a Comment