Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Basic Silicone Mold and Resin Mixing Coloring Information

Playing with resins is a LOT of fun.   I use resin embellishments on almost every craft I have created.  But, it wasn't long ago that I was timid toward the stuff because I had NO idea how to use it and I didn't want to waste money, I didn't know what was the easiest products to use for a beginner.  Merry at Mini Album Scraps asked me to make a video so just we, basic crafters, would know what to do if they found a little piece or necklace they wanted to turn into an embellishment, so here ya go !! I made 3 videos showing Types of Molds, How to Make Your Own Molds, and How to Use that Resin.  I show a few products that I found the easiest to use for a novice crafter who just wants to have fun.

Here's the first one that just tell you a little bit of info on Molds
Here's the second one that gives info and demonstrations on using products to make your own silicone molds


And the third one that shows some resin products, adding color to resin if you don't have pigment powders, and a few demonstrations even making two toned cabochons. 




No comments:

Post a Comment