Monday, March 16, 2020

Spring Home Decor using Crafter's Companion sentiment stamp & inks & thriftstore frame

I had a little frame that cost less than $1 from a second-hand store.  I had painted and repainted it and threw it in a drawer multiple times until I received the Verse stamps from Crafter's Companion.  Using Spectrum Noir water colour ink jars, I made a quick background, stamped the image and remembered the sad little frame stuck in the drawer.  A little chalk paint, glue on some embellies from my stash and now it's one of my favorite new makes.  Such an easy way to upgrade your home décor for the season.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous picture. Love the positive vibe. The sentiment is great on the bright colours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! sometimes we all need those positive vibes

      Delete