Sunday, March 8, 2020

Hershey’s Nugget Gift Holder Step Box using Crafter’s Companion Fairy Enchanted Forest

Need a cute presentation for HERSHEY NUGGETS?
Here's a link to the video tutorial (part of it is showing some I made and the other half of the video is the tutorial).   NUGGET Stepper Gift Box Tutorial .  They are actually fairly easy to make.  I had seen several projects using step boxes but they were always "square"- since Nuggets are rectangular I had to make a pattern  If you get one of these from me and you notice that it's mostly the toffee ones, don't judge! 😃 I can't resist the almond and milk chocolate ones.

Most of these in the images are decorated using #CraftersCompanion dies, papers, stamps.  But there's a little #TimHoltz and #MarionSmith products as well.








No comments:

Post a Comment