Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Winter Fairy Handmade Card "Snowflake Kisses Winter Wishes" using Crafter's Companion Molly Harrison products

Realized (again) that I've been neglecting my blog in the midst of all other social media. Instead of playing "catch up" thought I'd just post a Winter Fairy card I made a bit ago using the gorgeous Poppies Of Amethys stamp set from Crafter's Companion (by artist Molly Harrison). I'm definitely not a colourists but Molly's stamps makes it easy. The tree is cut using a die designed by Sheena Douglass. A lot of UTEE and inks by Ranger and a little snowflake charm to finish it off. Hopefully my inspiration will remind me to post on the blog regularly. Hope you are all enjoying a little of winter's beauty during these trying times.

No comments:

Post a Comment